- About Us
- Staff Contacts and Webages
- Bell Schedule - Visual
- Bell Schedule - Printable
- Daily Schedule
- Events Calendar
- Student Activities
- Husky Help
- Principal's Message
- Mission & Vision
- Registration & Enrollment
- Incoming 7th Grade Parent Info
- School Accountability Report Card (SARC)
- SchoolPlan for Student Achievement
- State Testing (SBAC)
Mission & Vision
At Wilson C. Riles Middle School, our mission is to develop our students’ academic, emotional and social skills for success today and in the future.
Every Student Matters, Every Moment Counts
In order to achieve our mission, Wilson C. Riles Middle School staff members;
- Are part of a collaborative team and believe in working together to provide the best education possible for students. We are lifelong learners who are committed to improving our practice through our work with students, community members and each other.
- Are dedicated to providing an inclusive learning environment where all students are given the opportunity to thrive and demonstrate success.
- Are committed to setting and reinforcing expectations for positive student behavior and creating and maintaining a safe school climate. We are committed to explicitly teaching positive behavior expectations and providing programs and opportunities for social-emotional learning on campus.
- Use differentiated teaching strategies to meet the needs of diverse learners. We are committed to providing rigorous learning experiences that challenge our students and provide appropriate interventions based on student progress toward the mastery of standards.
- Value the importance of working with parents and community members in a partnership to prepare our students for success today and in the future.