- About Us
- Staff Contacts and Webages
- Bell Schedule - Printable
- Daily Schedule
- Events Calendar
- Student Activities
- Husky Help
- Principal's Message
- Mission & Vision
- Registration & Enrollment
- Incoming 7th Grade Parent Info
- School Accountability Report Card (SARC)
- SchoolPlan for Student Achievement
- State Testing (SBAC)
Wilson C. Riles Middle School Families,
Welcome to the 2021-2022 school year. This is my 17th year in the district, fourth as Principal of WCR. With this new year comes a lot of new changes, including to our staff. Please join me in welcoming our new staff members to the Riles family.
- Assistant Principal - Brandon Gianechini
- Counselor - Kiely Anderson
- Technology Specialist - Jack Rettinhouse
- Science Teacher - Curtis Hunter
- Science Teacher - Sally Ellberg
- Social Studies Teacher - Morgan McNees
- English Teacher - Morgan Coulter
- English Teacher - Falesha Lord
- Physical Education Teacher - Hayden Burdick
- Physical Education Student Teacher - Zac Koerner
I am excited to return our students to campus for the full school day. We are returning to our 8-period A/B block day which
- Allows for longer blocks of time for teacher instruction
- Opens up the schedule to allow for more elective offerings, including direct pathways to courses offered at Center High School.
- Increases the number of intervention elective courses we can offer to our students who need the support in their core classes.
I am also excited to announce that we are returning our after school athletics programs.
- Fall - Co-Ed Flag Football and Girl’s Volleyball
- Late Fall - Boys’ Basketball
- Winter - Girls’ Basketball
- Spring - Track and Field
As the year goes on, I am hoping we can increase our after school offerings, including clubs and activities such as dances and PTA nights. For this to happen, we all need to make sure we are staying safe and following the most recent health and safety guidelines.
If you would like to schedule an appointment, please reach out via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call the front office.
Here’s to a great school year,