- About Us
- Staff Contacts and Webages
- Bell Schedules
- Events Calendar
- Principal's Message
- Mission & Vision
- Registration & Enrollment
- Incoming 7th Grade Parent Info
- School Accountability Report Card (SARC)
- SchoolPlan for Student Achievement
Wilson C. Riles Middle School Families,
Welcome to the 2022-2023 school year. This is my 17th year in the district, but always at this wonderful school site. I was a math teacher for half of my career and an academic coordinator for the other. I consider the Riles staff an extension of my family and I love working with them each day. This year will be a wonderful one with all of them but there are a few new staff to join our pack. Please join me in welcoming our new staff members to the Riles family.
- Science Teacher - Jesse Stretz
- SCOE Support Teacher - Adriana Jones
- Math / Special Education Teacher - Jessica Stiles
As the year goes on, I am even hoping we can increase our after school offerings, including clubs and activities such as dances and PTA nights. For this to happen, we all need to make sure we are staying safe and following the most recent health and safety guidelines.
If you would like to schedule an appointment, please reach out via email to email@example.com, or call the front office.
Here’s to a great school year,