- 2022-2023 School Year Information
- Parent Info & Links
- Anti-Bullying Information
- Faculty and Staff Directory
- Field Trips
- Incoming 7th Grade Parent Info
- PE Info
- Registration and Enrollment
- State Testing (SBAC)
- Student Activities
- Title 1
- WCR Title1 Information
Definition of Bullying: Bullying is when someone repeatedly and on purpose says or does mean or hurtful things to another person who has a hard time defending himself or herself.
WCR Anti-Bullying Reporting Form (District Form)
Directions: Complete this form to report student behavior concern. Please forward to an administrator immediately. An investigation will be conducted to determine what occurred and if corrective actions are needed.